- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest bayer Items
Bayer Leverkusen reclaimed fourth place in the Bundesliga with a 4-1 with at relegation-threatened Nuremberg and Stuttgart eased its relegation fears with a 3-1 win over Schalke on Sunday.
Injury-hit Augsburg ended Bayern Munich's record 53-game unbeaten run in the Bundesliga with a 1-0 victory Saturday and Borussia Dortmund came from behind to beat Wolfsburg 2-1.
Protecting 2-0 leads from the first leg of their round-of-16 matches, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are heavily favored to advance in the Champions League this week when they play return matches at home.
Bayer Leverkusen has signed wing back Wendell from Brazilian side Gremio with effect from next season.
Runaway leader Bayern Munich can take another step toward the Bundesliga title with a win at home over Schalke, chastened by Wednesday's 6-1 rout at home by Real Madrid in the Champions League. Bayer Leverkusen hopes to end its alarming slump against Mainz while Borussia Dortmund hosts improving Nuremberg, and Werder Bremen clashes with Hamburger SV for the Bundesliga's 100th northern derby. Here are five things to know ahead of the 23rd round of games this weekend:
After thrashing Bayer Leverkusen 4-0 in the Champions League, French league leader Paris Saint-Germain looks in ominous form ahead of its trip to Toulouse on Sunday. PSG is five points ahead of second-place Monaco, which hosts Reims on Friday. Elsewhere, third-place Lille faces Lyon on Sunday. Here are five things to know about the upcoming games.
Paris Saint-Germain geared up for its Champions League tie against Bayer Leverkusen by defeating Valenciennes 3-0 Friday to extend its lead to eight points in the French league.
Republican lawmakers including Sen. Russ Fulcher aim to eliminate Idaho's 6 percent tax on groceries starting July 1, 2016.
Federal health experts are taking a second look this week at the heart safety of pain medications used by millions of Americans to treat arthritis and other everyday aches and pains.