- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Baylor University
Baylor University is a private, Christian-affiliated research university located in Waco, Texas, United States. Founded in 1845, Baylor is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and is a member of the Big 12 Conference. The university campus is located just southeast of downtown Waco, roughly bounded by Interstate 35, La Salle Avenue, Eighth Street and the Brazos River. Baylor is known for its programs in business, law, music, philosophy, theology, and science (see research below). - Source: Wikipedia
I'm neither a Baylor University alum nor a fan of the Baylor Bears. But I know what I'd say to outsiders who oppose Robert Griffin III's upcoming statue outside the school's new stadium: Mind your business.
Sports and celebrity have long crossed paths, and it appears that intersection is now hitting the college ranks.
Baylor coach Art Briles said Friday he has no desire to pursue another job and plans to lead the defending Big 12 champion Bears into their new stadium next fall.
Marcus Smart has made quite an impression in his first _ and maybe only _ Big 12 season.
Hip-hop music thumped off the walls of the Allison Indoor Football Practice Facility on Baylor University's campus the morning of March 21. Robert Griffin III and other Baylor seniors compiled for their pro day a mix that included popular hits and some lesser-known, slowed down "screwed" beats from the subgenre born in Texas.
Buddy Jones wakes up almost every morning singing "Amazing Grace." He can't help himself.
"I love your verses with all my heart, dear Miss Barrett ..."
Robert Griffin III has been too caught up in the moment to really consider how much he's done to change the perception of Baylor.
The Associated Press has obtained an email indicating that it was Baylor that raised the specter of legal action to stop Texas A&M from leaving the Big 12.
Former Oregon running back Lache Seastrunk is transferring to Baylor.
A grand jury declined to indict Baylor guard LaceDarius Dunn for assault Thursday, effectively ending the case that began last fall with his arrest for allegedly breaking his girlfriend's jaw.
The girlfriend of Baylor star LaceDarius Dunn denied Wednesday that he broke her jaw and said she wants authorities to drop an aggravated assault charge against him for what she called an accident.