- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Baylor University
Baylor University is a private, Christian-affiliated research university located in Waco, Texas, United States. Founded in 1845, Baylor is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and is a member of the Big 12 Conference. The university campus is located just southeast of downtown Waco, roughly bounded by Interstate 35, La Salle Avenue, Eighth Street and the Brazos River. Baylor is known for its programs in business, law, music, philosophy, theology, and science (see research below). - Source: Wikipedia
Sports and celebrity have long crossed paths, and it appears that intersection is now hitting the college ranks.
Baylor coach Art Briles said Friday he has no desire to pursue another job and plans to lead the defending Big 12 champion Bears into their new stadium next fall.
Marcus Smart has made quite an impression in his first _ and maybe only _ Big 12 season.
Hip-hop music thumped off the walls of the Allison Indoor Football Practice Facility on Baylor University's campus the morning of March 21. Robert Griffin III and other Baylor seniors compiled for their pro day a mix that included popular hits and some lesser-known, slowed down "screwed" beats from the subgenre born in Texas.
Buddy Jones wakes up almost every morning singing "Amazing Grace." He can't help himself.
"I love your verses with all my heart, dear Miss Barrett ..."
Robert Griffin III has been too caught up in the moment to really consider how much he's done to change the perception of Baylor.
The Associated Press has obtained an email indicating that it was Baylor that raised the specter of legal action to stop Texas A&M from leaving the Big 12.
Former Oregon running back Lache Seastrunk is transferring to Baylor.
A grand jury declined to indict Baylor guard LaceDarius Dunn for assault Thursday, effectively ending the case that began last fall with his arrest for allegedly breaking his girlfriend's jaw.
The girlfriend of Baylor star LaceDarius Dunn denied Wednesday that he broke her jaw and said she wants authorities to drop an aggravated assault charge against him for what she called an accident.