- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Baylor University Items
I'm neither a Baylor University alum nor a fan of the Baylor Bears. But I know what I'd say to outsiders who oppose Robert Griffin III's upcoming statue outside the school's new stadium: Mind your business.
Sports and celebrity have long crossed paths, and it appears that intersection is now hitting the college ranks.
Baylor coach Art Briles said Friday he has no desire to pursue another job and plans to lead the defending Big 12 champion Bears into their new stadium next fall.
Marcus Smart has made quite an impression in his first _ and maybe only _ Big 12 season.
Hip-hop music thumped off the walls of the Allison Indoor Football Practice Facility on Baylor University's campus the morning of March 21. Robert Griffin III and other Baylor seniors compiled for their pro day a mix that included popular hits and some lesser-known, slowed down "screwed" beats from the subgenre born in Texas.
Buddy Jones wakes up almost every morning singing "Amazing Grace." He can't help himself.
"I love your verses with all my heart, dear Miss Barrett ..."
Robert Griffin III has been too caught up in the moment to really consider how much he's done to change the perception of Baylor.
The Associated Press has obtained an email indicating that it was Baylor that raised the specter of legal action to stop Texas A&M from leaving the Big 12.