- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Baylor University'S Campus
Hip-hop music thumped off the walls of the Allison Indoor Football Practice Facility on Baylor University's campus the morning of March 21. Robert Griffin III and other Baylor seniors compiled for their pro day a mix that included popular hits and some lesser-known, slowed down "screwed" beats from the subgenre born in Texas.