- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Baylor Items
Baylor hasn't beaten Texas A&M at Kyle Field since 1984.
Doctors couldn't figure out what was causing 14-year-old Alexis Beery to suddenly gasp for air. Her mother pushed scientists to check DNA _ helping move genome mapping a step closer to its ultimate goal of customized medical care.
A Dallas Cowboys spokeswoman who says she was hurt when the team's practice facility collapsed during a 2009 storm has filed a lawsuit.
Once they hung up the phones, closed their laptops and discarded uneaten sushi, the Cleveland Browns' bosses felt satisfied.
West Virginia has what seems like an unusual plan to go against Baylor and 6-foot-8 Brittney Griner.
Baylor freshman Perry Jones was declared ineligible by the NCAA on Wednesday after an investigation about whether Jones or his family received preferential treatment or improper benefits from an AAU coach before enrolling in college.
A grand jury has cleared Baylor guard LaceDarius Dunn of an assault charge that led to his suspension at the start of this season.
On the rare occasion when Kim Mulkey isn't thinking about her young team's next game or practice, the coach of No. 1 Baylor allows herself to briefly ponder her program's long-term potential.
Defending national champion Duke was a runaway No. 1 in The Associated Press preseason Top 25 men's basketball poll.