- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Baywatch Items
Viewers of Thursday morning's "Today" show caught a glimpse of Matt Lauer wearing a busty red swimsuit and blond wig and bursting through a paper beach scene.
David Hasselhoff put his name behind a campaign to preserve one of the few remaining sections of the Berlin Wall, calling it a "sacred" monument to cheers Sunday from Germans who fondly remember his schmaltzy hit "Looking for Freedom" as one of the soundtracks to their peaceful 1989 revolution.
David Hasselhoff still feels a connection with the younger generation, even though his popular TV series "Baywatch" has been off the air for more than a decade.
Think of a lifeguard and you might conjure up images of sunburned teenagers working a summer job. A new and relatively inexpensive lifesaving device could change that.
Pamela Anderson and Lionel Richie owe the government money.
Rebel Vivienne Westwood told aspiring young designers Saturday not to waste their time with fashion, then wowed the London Fashion Week crowd with a unique mix of classic design and space-age, mile-high hair and rainbow makeup.
Performance-enhancing drugs: They're not just for jocks anymore. "It's more than just sports," said Victor Conte, former head of the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative (BALCO), who supplied Marion Jones and other athletes with steroids. "Rappers are doing this. They're all ripping their shirts off with six-pack [abdominal muscles]. In mainstream movies and action hero type stuff, it's rampant."
Recruiting a former Baywatch star to hand out free potato chips and beer may sound like a cheap publicity stunt, but for one British brand, it actually helped boost sales.
David Hasselhoff has been beached by the A&E Network.