- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Bazilio Cobb Associates
A Maryland man admitted in federal court to giving more than $160,000 in straw political donations at the direction of his former boss — the prolific political donor at the center of a D.C. campaign finance investigation that again appears to be accelerating after another person was charged Thursday.
A Maryland man with business ties to a prolific political donor at the center of a widespread D.C. campaign finance investigation was charged Thursday with making a straw donation in a House of Representatives race.