- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- Troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Bazilio Cobb Associates
A Maryland man admitted in federal court to giving more than $160,000 in straw political donations at the direction of his former boss — the prolific political donor at the center of a D.C. campaign finance investigation that again appears to be accelerating after another person was charged Thursday.
A Maryland man with business ties to a prolific political donor at the center of a widespread D.C. campaign finance investigation was charged Thursday with making a straw donation in a House of Representatives race.