- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Bbc News Items
The Islamic State has supposedly ordered all Iraqi women and girls in the militant-controlled city of Mosul to undergo female genital mutilation, the United Nations said Thursday.
Everyone knows Friday is a holiday in the U.S., but Colombia is getting in on the action, too — well, kind of.
Parents are known for teaching their kids life lessons. But are kids, and even babies, teaching their parents valuable things?
Americans have been known to scoff at what we see as a lack of work ethic among Europeans. However, a recent change in French work regulations has me thinking that they might have a good idea when it comes to email and work-life balance.
Amazon is promising drones? Well, Google is building robots.
As predicted, the Church of England approved a proposal for women bishops for the church.
The most controversial topic on Wikipedia, gauged by the sheer number of edits, is former President George W. Bush.
At least 31 people were killed and 60 others wounded when two terrorists blew themselves up inside a Shiite mosque in Baghdad on Tuesday.
The BBC's news chief and her deputy have been temporarily replaced while the broadcaster deals with the fallout from coverage of a child abuse scandal that forced its director general to resign, the broadcaster said Monday.