- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Bcn Design/Build
If your goal for 2011 is to live in a custom home in Arlington, Va., you may be closer to your objective than you realize. BCN Design/Build, an Arlington-based real estate development company, has begun work on a custom home site at 4417 N. 36th St. in the Country Club Hills section of Arlington. Buyers can customize the floor plan and finishes if desired or keep the design as created by BCN.