- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Bcs
There will be a funeral amid the celebration after the BCS championship game on Monday night.
Blake Bortles accounted for 394 yards and four touchdowns, Storm Johnson ran for two early tone-setting scores and No. 15 Central Florida outlasted Baylor 52-42 on Wednesday night in the highest-scoring game in Fiesta Bowl history.
Jameis Winston will have plenty of company at the Heisman Trophy ceremony _ though he's not expected to have much competition.
Winston, Northern Illinois' Jordan Lynch, Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel, Alabama's AJ McCarron, Auburn's Tre Mason and Boston College's Andre Williams were named Monday. Six finalists invited to the ceremony in New York are the most since 1994.
The last big BCS debate is in a way the first big College Football Playoff debate.
Florida State and Ohio State are in position to play for the BCS national championship, though Auburn and Missouri are close enough behind in the BCS standings to put pressure on the Buckeyes.
The race to the national championship game has been well defined.
Florida State took firm hold of second place in the BCS standings behind top-ranked Alabama and grabbed the inside track to the national championship game.
Florida State had a slim lead on the Ducks in the first standings last week. Oregon's convincing 42-14 victory against UCLA gave the Ducks the boost it needed.
Alabama vs. Notre Dame. The BCS championship game couldn't get much bigger.
Now that Charlie Strong has his Louisville Cardinals in a BCS bowl, of course fate would have it that his team's opponent is Florida, a program with which he won a pair of national titles.
Breaking down the AP college football poll after Week 13 of the regular season.
Two years before the playoffs start in college football, the Southeastern Conference is staging a semifinal to determine who plays Notre Dame in the BCS title game.
Two years before the playoffs start in college football, the Southeastern Conference isstaging a semifinal to determine who plays Notre Dame in the BCS title game.
Breaking down the AP college football poll after Week 7 of the regular season.