- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President Obama wants everyone but himself to pay more taxes
Topic - Beach
Police say a central Florida teenager is in critical condition after his father shot him multiple times.
Authorities say a man is dead after being ambushed by his girlfriend's husband inside a minivan and then struck by a pickup truck after being left of the side of a New Smyrna Beach road
A 67-year-old Polish adventurer paddled his kayak into New Smyrna Beach on Saturday to mark the end of a 6,000-mile, trans-Atlantic journey.
Officials say a 56-year-old surfer may have suffered a medical episode before his friends brought him to shore in New Smyrna Beach.
Authorities say a surfer was bitten by a shark off a central Florida beach.
Masters champion Phil Mickelson has his first-ever shot at winning the U.S. Open this year.