- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Beau Beech
Travis Wallace scored 22 points and pulled down 10 rebounds as North Florida took down Kennesaw State 87-77 Saturday.
Jalen Riley scored 19 points and hit two key free throws late as East Tennessee State edged North Florida 88-85 Saturday.
Beau Beech had 21 points, made five 3-pointers and scored the decisive points Friday night in North Florida's 79-74 victory over Jacksonville.
Chase Fieler and Bernard Thompson scored 17 points apiece as Florida Gulf Coast crushed North Florida 73-46 on Saturday.
Hunter Harris scored 24 points Thursday night and East Tennessee State made 32 of 33 free throws in a 99-93 victory over North Florida.