- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Beaux Barfield
IndyCar race director Beaux Barfield will miss the doubleheader race in Toronto because of personal reasons.
IndyCar rescinded $10,000 in-race fines levied against Graham Rahal and James Jakes from the Indianapolis 500.
The IndyCar Series is hoping a new video camera can help eliminate mistakes after the embarrassing penalty wrongly given to Scott Dixon last week in Milwaukee.
Once again, IndyCar put on a pretty good show.
Scott Dixon was confused and annoyed. As it turns out, he had every right to be.
IndyCar race director Beaux Barfield's decision to penalize Will Power for blocking Tony Kanaan during last weekend's race in Texas was a bold call that changed the race and was met with approval from drivers and officials alike.
Graham Rahal was placed on probation for six races by IndyCar on Tuesday for his role in an accident with Marco Andretti.
With IndyCar still recovering from Dan Wheldon's death, series officials said Tuesday that double-file restarts will be scrapped at Indianapolis, Texas and Fontana and more changes to improve safety could be announced before next month's season-opener at St. Petersburg.
First-year race director Beaux Barfield tells The Associated Press the heat races are a trial for something the series could implement at certain ovals in 2013.
Barfield says he made the decision for two reasons: the location of the acceleration point on those tracks and drivers' concerns.