- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Bebeto
Brazil assistant coach and former world champion Carlos Alberto Parreira says it's "a joke" that the Brazilian government took so long to start working on some of the infrastructure projects needed for the World Cup.
Former Brazil striker Bebeto is joining ex-teammate Ronaldo on the 2014 World Cup organizing committee.
Cafu and Bebeto, World Cup winners with Parreira in 1994, last week said it would be a disaster if Curitiba was dropped because of the stadium delay there.
He recalled being amazed by Newcastle's surface — "very fast," he noted when he took Internacional to play there in the 1970s.