- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Becca Mills
Becca Mills scored 15 points to lead a balanced offense as No. 23 Michigan State topped Wisconsin 76-66 Thursday.
Annalise Pickrel had 17 points, 11 rebounds and six assists as No. 25 Michigan State rolled to a 70-49 victory Saturday over Ohio State.
At the end of an up-and-back second half in which neither team had trouble scoring, Michigan State finally played a few minutes of solid defense.
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Annalise Pickrel and Aerial Powers each scored 17 points as Michigan State opened its Big Ten Conference home schedule with a 70-57 upset of No. 16 Nebraska on Thursday night.
Alyssa Thomas scored 28 points and Maryland defeated Michigan State 74-49 Monday night in College Park to advance to the round of 16 in the NCAA women's tournament for a second straight year.