- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Beilein
John Beilein (pronounced bee-line; born February 5, 1953) is an American college basketball coach and current men's basketball head coach at the University of Michigan. He is the 16th head coach of the Michigan Wolverines. The 2012–13 season is his sixth at Michigan, with whom he has a six-year contract. Beilein has won 598 career games at four-year universities (including games that were not at the Division I level) and 672 games altogether, including those at the junior-college level. He has previously coached the West Virginia Mountaineers (2002–2007), Richmond Spiders (1997–2002), Canisius College Golden Griffins (1992–1997) in Division I as well as Le Moyne College (1983–1992), Nazareth College (1982–1983) and Erie Community College (1978–1982). - Source: Wikipedia
Michigan coach John Beilein isn't going anywhere soon.
Fresh off the first Final Four appearance of his career, Michigan coach John Beilein has a new contract.