- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Belarus Items
Belarus held parliamentary elections Sunday without the main opposition parties, which boycotted the vote to protest the detention of political prisoners and opportunities for election fraud.
Volha Starastsina saw no choice but to flush her work down the police-station toilet.
Volha Starastsina saw no choice but to flush her work down the police station toilet.
Shot putter Nadzeya Ostapchuk of Belarus became the first athlete to be stripped of a medal at the London Olympics after her gold was withdrawn Monday for doping.
Sweden's ambassador to Belarus has been expelled "for being too supportive of human rights" and meeting with the opposition in the authoritarian state, the Swedish foreign minister said Friday.
Belarus' authoritarian president attended the final soccer match of the European Championship on Sunday along with top EU leaders, in an awkward move that would likely embarrass the Ukrainian co-hosts of the event.
Belarus' authoritarian president will attend the final soccer match of the European Championship on Sunday along with other EU leaders, in an awkward move that would likely embarrass the Ukrainian co-hosts of the event.
In a galaxy far, far away, storm troopers surrender their spaceship to the Belarussian president, as he defeats their leader Darth Vader with one impressive karate kick. So runs the plotline of a satirical cartoon casting President Alexander Lukashenko as a galactic emperor that's broadcast on the Internet site, ARU TV, by a Belarussian dissident in Estonia.
India's army chief says the country's security is at risk, with army tanks running out of ammunition and its air defense system obsolete, in another embarrassment for India's beleaguered government.