- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Belgium Items
Europeans are debating immigration and multiculturalism with new urgency after the massacre of 77 people in Oslo, victims of a mass murderer who says he wanted to ignite a crusade against Islam.
As the surgeons cut into her neck, Marianne Marquis was thinking of the beach.
After two runner-up finishes, Cadel Evans finally stood on the top of the podium on the Champs-Elysees as champion of cycling's greatest race.
Google began allowing the Web sites of French-language Belgian newspapers to appear in its search results again on Monday, saying it had obtained the papers' legal consent to do so without repercussions.
Ricky Barnes of the United States has earned a last-minute place in the British Open field following the withdrawal of Belgium's Nicolas Colsaerts.
Muslim women would have to remove veils and show their faces to police on request or risk a prison sentence under proposed new laws in Australia's most populous state of New South Wales that have drawn criticism as culturally insensitive.
Muslim women would have to remove veils and show their faces to police on request or risk a prison sentence under proposed new laws in Australia's most populous state that have drawn criticism as culturally insensitive.
Christine Lagarde, at her first news conference as the new head of the International Monetary Fund, vowed Wednesday morning to push ahead with reforms that give a greater say to major emerging countries such as China in managing the world economy.