- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Belgium Items
There is no such thing as "pure chocolate," the EU high court ruled Thursday, ending an EU-Italy food fight over chocolate labels.
Federal prosecutors in Belgium said Tuesday 10 suspects have been detained in an anti-terror sweep in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
Soccer's governing body rated Qatar its riskiest option to organize a World Cup in 2018 or 2022.
A World War I era poem for Veterans Day.
Greek police foiled four attempted parcel-bomb attacks Monday, purportedly targeting French President Nicolas Sarkozy and three embassies in Athens, after one of the devices exploded at a delivery service, leaving a worker hospitalized with burns.
An official says that East African leaders meeting this weekend over Sudan's upcoming independence votes have changed the meeting's location from Kenya to Ethiopia.
In a match marred by clashes among fans inside and outside San Paolo Stadium in Naples, Liverpool tied Napoli 0-0 Thursday night to maintain its Group K lead in the Europa League.
FIFA failed to send a clear message that it will fight corruption in World Cup bids, according to a global corruption watchdog.
FIFA said it will examine evidence from a British newspaper alleging that two executive committee members offered to sell their votes on World Cup hosts.