- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Belgium Items
A match-fixing trial has begun for over 30 people accused of fixing professional soccer games in Belgium, but the chief suspect, a Chinese businessman, is still at large.
In an apparent effort to ease strained relations, President Obama will visit Saudi Arabia next month, the White House said Monday.
Katie Compton always loved playing in the mud.
Switzerland won the Davis Cup first-round tie against Serbia after Marco Chiudinelli and Michael Lammer beat Nenad Zimonjic and Filip Krajinovic in doubles for an unbeatable 3-0 lead on Saturday.
Vladimir Putin isn't the only president with a lot riding on the Sochi Olympics.
Mikhail Kukushkin and Andrey Golubev prevailed in tough singles for Kazakhstan to lead Belgium 2-0 on Friday and need one more point to reach the Davis Cup quarterfinals for a second straight year.
Five days before the opening ceremony, new IOC President Thomas Bach will convene his inner cabinet to review final preparations and security plans for the Sochi Games and push his agenda for future policy changes in the Olympic movement.
Top-seeded Maria Sharapova thrashed eighth-seeded Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium 6-2, 6-2 on Friday to set up an all-Russian semifinal against Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova at the Open Gaz de France.
Eighth-seeded Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium comfortably beat Yvonne Meusburger of Austria 6-1, 6-3 at the Open GDF Suez on Thursday to set up a quarterfinal against top-seeded Maria Sharapova.