- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Bella Thorne
They weren't ski poles. They were crutches.
Singer Carrie Underwood and "Pitch Perfect" star Anna Kendrick were among a slew of young celebrities who popped up at Rebecca Minkoff's show Friday during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. It was Underwood's second show of the day as she'd earlier made an appearance at Peter Som's show.
It goes with the teenage territory: Girls gush over their friends and each other's wardrobes.
Thorne, who has experienced heart disease in her family, said before the show that she was excited and a little nervous, but also looked forward to "that feeling you get when you know what you're doing is making a difference."
"I might fall over," she said. "I'll just keep smiling, I guess."