- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bellevue Hospital
The man suspected of killing a popular youth soccer coach on a busy New York City street before fleeing to Mexico left a note with his brother saying he was "sorry," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said Thursday.
A man suspected of slashing a 25-year-old youth soccer coach to death and slicing off his ear last weekend on a New York City street fled to Mexico City on Tuesday, a law enforcement official said.
Police shot and killed a man they say lunged at them with a knife in a confrontation that began in Times Square and drew officers and spectators on a chase that ended with shots fired near one of New York's most crowded tourist areas.
A man accused of luring 6-year-old Etan Patz into the basement of a convenience store with the promise of a soda in 1979 and strangling him was charged with second-degree murder on Friday, the 33rd anniversary of the boy's disappearance.
Singer-songwriter Gavin DeGraw is still hospitalized after being attacked by a group of men on a New York City street.
Singer-songwriter Gavin DeGraw is still hospitalized after being attacked by a group of men on a city street. A statement released Tuesday on his behalf said the 34-year-old entertainer has a concussion, a broken nose, black eyes, cuts and bruises.
Singer-songwriter Gavin DeGraw is still hospitalized after being attacked by a group of men on a city street.
Singer-songwriter Gavin DeGraw is recovering after being attacked by a group of men on a city street.