- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bellevue Police
Seattle police say they will deploy undercover police officers at Seahawks games this year after multiple reports of unruly fans last season.
Visitors to an online video chat room may have watched a 19-year-old Nebraska man fatally shoot himself in the head and investigators are scouring the man's computer to try to identify possible witnesses, police said Tuesday.
An assistant coach of the Creighton University women's basketball team has been arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.