- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Belmont
Tom Durkin will retire from calling horse races in August at Saratoga after a 43-year career that included announcing the Triple Crown and Breeders' Cup.
A fire has destroyed a barn in Belmont, N.H., that was built in the 1800s and contained about 2,000 bales of hay.
J.J. Mann scored 22 points, including a layup with 12 seconds to play, as Belmont scored the final 10 points of the game to beat Morehead State 76-73 Wednesday night.
Jason Clark and Henry Sims shook hands Friday afternoon, another piece of business in Georgetown's season complete.
Minutes slipped away without mention of Georgetown on the sprawling television blaring the NCAA tournament selection show inside the Leo O'Donovan Dining Hall. So, Jason Clark leaned over to Henry Sims.