- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Ben Affleck Items
Director Zach Snyder finally revealed a picture of what the new Batsuit and Batmobile will look like for his upcoming mega-block buster, tentatively titled "Batman vs. Superman."
A Hollywood a-lister was banned from a Vegas casino for cheating at cards.
Academy award-winner Ben Affleck understands that celebrity is a double-edged sword, helping him draw attention to the strife and suffering in the Congo while attracting skeptics dismissive of Hollywood stars and causes.
A former money manager to celebrities including Leonardo DiCaprio and Ben Affleck has been arrested again on fraud charges.
It’s not that Hollywood star Ben Affleck has turned Republican. But at the same time, he said that all his fundraising for Democrats has begun to leave him with a sick stomach.
The newest Hollywood version of the Caped Crusader will be Oscar-winning Ben Affleck, Warner Bros. announced on Thursday.
Hollywood actor Ben Affleck may one day trade his California studio gig for a Capitol Hill office – at least, that’s what his actress wife thinks.
Thirteen minutes into the Oscar-winning movie "Argo," CIA agent Tony Mendez asks supervisor Jack O'Donnell what happened to a group of Americans when the U.S. Embassy was stormed in Tehran.
Jennifer Garner tries not to look at reviews of the outfits she wears because, inevitably, someone isn't going to like it.