- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Ben Affleck Items
Academy award-winner Ben Affleck understands that celebrity is a double-edged sword, helping him draw attention to the strife and suffering in the Congo while attracting skeptics dismissive of Hollywood stars and causes.
A former money manager to celebrities including Leonardo DiCaprio and Ben Affleck has been arrested again on fraud charges.
It’s not that Hollywood star Ben Affleck has turned Republican. But at the same time, he said that all his fundraising for Democrats has begun to leave him with a sick stomach.
The newest Hollywood version of the Caped Crusader will be Oscar-winning Ben Affleck, Warner Bros. announced on Thursday.
Hollywood actor Ben Affleck may one day trade his California studio gig for a Capitol Hill office – at least, that’s what his actress wife thinks.
Thirteen minutes into the Oscar-winning movie "Argo," CIA agent Tony Mendez asks supervisor Jack O'Donnell what happened to a group of Americans when the U.S. Embassy was stormed in Tehran.
Jennifer Garner tries not to look at reviews of the outfits she wears because, inevitably, someone isn't going to like it.
Ben Affleck finally thanked Canada, and the Canadian ambassador portrayed in the Oscar-winning movie "Argo" is satisfied.
The first stop on the party circuit for Oscar night winners is almost always the Governor's Ball.