- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ben Bishop
The University of Maine on Tuesday announced the firing of hockey coach Tim Whitehead after 12 seasons, saying the university needs to look in a new direction for a program known for being a national championship contender and producing NHL standouts.
Sometimes it's difficult to quantify what happens to the Washington Capitals when Alex Ovechkin is producing like one of the best players in the world. Sometimes it's very easy.
Japan beat the U.S. women's soccer team, just like last summer. And this time, the Japanese didn't need penalty kicks.