- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Ben Bishop
Colorado's Semyon Varlamov, Tampa Bay's Ben Bishop, and Boston's Tuukka Rask are finalists for the Vezina Trophy, given to the NHL's top goalie.
Tampa Bay Lightning goalie Ben Bishop has been sidelined by an undisclosed upper-body injury.
The Dallas Stars are playing like a team desperate to reach the postseason for the first time in six years. The Tampa Bay Lightning, however, have lost back-to-back home games since clinching their second playoff berth in seven seasons.
After five years Karri Ramo expected his return to Tampa to feel different, but the Calgary Flames' goalie said it felt like a normal game.
Having completed their regular-season series, the Tampa Bay Lightning and Montreal Canadiens soon could find themselves battling in the postseason.
Steven Stamkos called it an "uncharacteristic hat trick." Even though one of the goals counted for the other team.
Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "You've got to tie up your skates. I might get a chance."
The Tampa Bay Lightning took advantage of Ottawa's struggles to keep their winning streak going and extend the Senators' skid.
The Tampa Bay Lightning are gaining momentum entering the stretch run.
Ben Bishop had a milestone game against one of the NHL's greatest goalies.
The Phoenix Coyotes went extra time to get a much needed victory.
The Boston Bruins are making a charge to claim the Eastern Conference's top spot.
Patrick Roy returned to the Colorado Avalanche to restore the glory years he helped forge, and he's enjoying the ride with a young team playing at a high level.
Being the subject of trade rumors has not slowed down Martin St. Louis.
Facing an early deficit, Nashville turned the game around with its power play.
"I just want to go out there and play my game. I thought the guys did a great job in front of me, made it easy on me," he said.
"That might have been one of our best games of the year from start to finish," Bishop said. "Seemed like we had the puck most of the game. The big thing tonight is we never took our foot off the gas. We played a full 60 minutes."