- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Ben Cardin
Concerns about the sediment-filtering capacity of a dam on the lower Susquehanna River in northeast Maryland and related environmental issues must be addressed in the broader context of trying to improve water quality efforts throughout the Chesapeake Bay region, officials said Monday at a U.S. Senate field hearing.
U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin plans to visit Chesapeake College to talk with culinary students, educators and business leaders.
U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin is pushing a conservation bill favoring the Baltimore oriole and other migratory birds.
Sen. Ben Cardin said it’s quite appropriate in the current government shutdown situation to sling around words like “hostage” and “ransom,” while suggesting House Speaker John Boehner ought to surrender to Democratic demands.
A key Democratic senator said Wednesday the collection of phone records and other mass data is "well understood," but there is room to discuss the broader implications of the spying programs.
Virginia GOP appears to have slight edge in state Senate races; D.C.teen shot on Halloween dies; Cheverly ends deal with speed-camera company after inaccuracies; Chairman Brown talks ethics reform on TV; District's War Memorial to reopen Thursday; Conservancy releasing new grade on Potomac water quality; GOP Bongino filing today for Maryland Sen. Cardin's seat; Currie acquitted; Groups make bids for slots at Rocky Gap in Western Maryland.
The last time Maryland had a Republican senator, Ronald Reagan was president and now-U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin was serving his first term in Congress. But that history hasn't deterred ex-Secret Service agent Dan Bongino from entering next year's Senate race.
Exclusive: Gonzales poll today on O'Malley, Cardin reelection; No. Va. state Sen. candidates debate taxes, abortion; One missing in Bay plane crash; Teachers union press McDonnell for salary increases; District homicides below 2010 rate; Winds delay Washington Monument inspection; Sun: One proposed redistricting plan would help GOP Rep. Andy Harris.