- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Ben Crane Items
Ben Crane's season came to an abrupt end Friday when he withdrew from The Barclays with a back injury.
Kevin Stadler teed off just after breakfast and finished right before dinner. It took him nearly 11 hours to complete a 7-under 64 at Liberty National, his lowest score on the PGA Tour since the first week of February. And he still isn't guaranteed to be the first-round leader at The Barclays.
Ben Crane was lucky to get into the FedEx Cup playoffs as the No. 125 seed. He missed the cut last week at the Wyndham Championship, and this was the first year that no one moved into the top 125 in the final event before the playoffs.
J.J. Henry knows calculating how far the ball travels at high elevation along the Sierra Nevada was one of the keys to his Reno-Tahoe Open victory last year.
There is no reason golf should take this long to play.
Tiger Woods cared more about the number of rounds left at Torrey Pines than the number of PGA Tour wins belonging to the guys chasing him.
Don't worry, San Diego, Phil Mickelson promises to leave the Padres' baseball decisions to the baseball people.
Ben Crane has withdrawn from the PGA Championship because of a back injury.
One year before the PGA Tour stop in Malaysia becomes an official event, it will get the biggest draw in golf _ Tiger Woods.