- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Ben Feller Items
Fox News has signed former Ohio congressman Dennis J. Kucinich as a paid contributor on both the Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
For two months, the liberal media all but ignored the Sept. 11 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, that resulted in four dead Americans. What actions the Obama administration took before, during and after the bloody assaults on the U.S. Consulate and a CIA outpost should have been a legitimate election issue.