- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Ben Gordon Items
Jim Calhoun is leaving Connecticut the same way he coached it to three national titles _ on his terms.
Jim Calhoun retired as Connecticut's basketball coach Thursday, closing a 26-year career at the school with three national titles, an upcoming NCAA tournament ban and no apologies.
Jim Calhoun is officially retiring as men's basketball coach at Connecticut after a 40-year college career and three national championships.
Jim Calhoun has spent more than half his life as a head basketball coach, never venturing far from the New England area where he was born.
Jim Calhoun is leaving Connecticut the same way he coached it to three national titles — on his terms.
General manager Rich Cho says it will take "something enticing" for the Bobcats to trade away the No. 2 overall pick in the NBA draft.
The Detroit Pistons traded guard Ben Gordon and a future first-round draft choice to the Charlotte Bobcats on Tuesday for swingman Corey Maggette, shedding about $15 million in salary.
For James Harden, the notion that he could impact a game just as much off the bench as he would from the starting lineup didn't really click until he was forced to test it out.
NBA players filed an antitrust complaint against the league in Minnesota and plan to file another complaint in California later Tuesday.