- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ben Gurion International Airport
Ben Gurion International Airport, is the largest and busiest international airport in Israel, handling 12,160,339 passengers in 2010. It has been named the best airport in the Middle East, and the second-best worldwide for airports handling 5–15 million passengers annually by the Airports Council International organisation. - Source: Wikipedia
Israel deployed hundreds of police Sunday at its main airport to detain activists flying in to protest the country's occupation of Palestinian areas in defiance of vigorous Israeli government efforts to block their arrival.
An American-Israeli citizen arrested in Egypt as a suspected spy flew to freedom in Israel and into his mother's arms on Thursday after more than four months in jail, after a prisoner swap that has eased friction between the two countries.