- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Ben Jones
Ben Jones, the actor who played "Cooter" on the 1979 TV show "The Dukes of Hazzard," said he actually helped with the Tuesday unseating of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and the rise of political newcomer Dave Brat.
He made fun of me for 'The Dukes of Hazzard' and being a Southerner," Mr. Jones said, Newsmax reported. "He was condescending, and he was just snotty. So yeah, I feel good that he lost and I had something to do with it."
Mr. Jones also said Mr. Cantor was actually one of his own worst enemies, and that led to his loss, too, Newsmax reported.