- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Ben Kennedy
Ben Kennedy has added the Truck Series race at Chicago to his 2013 schedule.
Ben Kennedy made signs, cleaned garbage cans and worked on the sewage truck. He even parked cars at Daytona International Speedway.
Kennedy, who said a seat at the top of the Daytona grandstands is the best spot to watch a race, held all kinds of jobs with DIS.
"It really means a lot to my family," he said. "I've been around this track for 21 years. I've been to every Daytona 500. It'll be cool to actually be on the track. I know I've been around it so much, but I've never been on it with a race car."