- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Ben Kennedy
Ben Kennedy has added the Truck Series race at Chicago to his 2013 schedule.
Ben Kennedy made signs, cleaned garbage cans and worked on the sewage truck. He even parked cars at Daytona International Speedway.
I think we could have gotten up there and got 'em," Kennedy said.
"I am just trying to learn as much as I can every time I go out there, so it is humbling to be included as someone to keep an eye on in the future," Kennedy said. "We are focused on having a strong run in the K&N East championship, and of course looking forward to getting the chance to race in trucks, so I just can't wait for what's next."