- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ben Kennedy
Ben Kennedy has added the Truck Series race at Chicago to his 2013 schedule.
Ben Kennedy made signs, cleaned garbage cans and worked on the sewage truck. He even parked cars at Daytona International Speedway.
I think we could have gotten up there and got 'em," Kennedy said.
"I am just trying to learn as much as I can every time I go out there, so it is humbling to be included as someone to keep an eye on in the future," Kennedy said. "We are focused on having a strong run in the K&N East championship, and of course looking forward to getting the chance to race in trucks, so I just can't wait for what's next."