- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ben Mezrich
Melissa Leo won the supporting-actress Academy Award on Sunday for her role as the domineering matriarch of a boxing family in "The Fighter, while "Toy Story 3" claimed the prize for feature animation.
Christian Bale and Melissa Leo won the supporting-acting Academy Awards on Sunday for the boxing drama "The Fighter," while "Toy Story 3" claimed the prize for feature animation.
Before 2010, Mark Zuckerberg, the 26-year-old co-founder and CEO of Facebook, was primarily known as a mysterious, sweatshirted figure, a Silicon Valley wunderkind familiar mainly to those in tech circles.
Why can't we be friends?
"The Social Network" is a stylish, hyper-speed portrait of a Web-connected generation made by two men with scant love for the Internet who wouldn't be caught dead "friending" anybody.
After reading Mezrich's early treatment, Sorkin ("The West Wing," "A Few Good Men") began his script while Mezrich was writing his book, and even finished his screenplay before the book was released.