- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
Topic - Ben Quayle
An interview with Rep. Ben Quayle, who was elected in 2010 by Arizona's 3rd congressional district, which is in the Sonoran Desert in the Valley of the Sun around Phoenix. One of his popular campaign ads stated, "Barack Obama is the worst president in history," a theme he has brought to Washington through tough, comprehensive criticism of current White House policies.
Rep. Benjamin Quayle said Wednesday that it was "absurd" for President Obama to assert that the U.S.-Mexico border is secure.
Freshman Rep. Ben Quayle said Wednesday that a Government Accountability Office report on redundancy and waste in the federal government shows how much more work Congress has to do to "change the culture" in Washington.