- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Ben Shapiro Items
From the random salute to James Bond to the non-sequiturial "Chicago" revival to Seth MacFarlane's predictably fratty but unpredictably tedious stint as a host — dear Rob Lowe and Snow White: All is forgiven — this year's Oscars were even more tumefied and wearisome than usual.
The liberal media are "shamelessly" using President Obama's re-election to steer the Republican Party away from the conservative mindset, says a pithy new Media Research Center study on recent national news coverage. Indeed, conservatives have been painted as a moldering, deranged bunch in the last week.
After being criticized for being too country music-heavy at their 2008 convention, the GOP put together a more diverse lineup this year, with a few leading pop artists and rock bands joining the southern performers.
Wouldn't it be awful if an important election hinged on some fat cats outspending the opposition? That was the liberals' excuse for the failure of Democratic Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett to unseat Republican Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in Tuesday's recall election.
Hollywood is determined to transform America. This is the central theme of Ben Shapiro's latest book. Mr. Shapiro is a nationally syndicated columnist and radio talk-show host. Unlike many on the right, he is a rare breed: a staunch social conservative who understands the importance of fighting - and winning - the culture war.
How many times have you judged a movie by its cover and its rating?
Many parents and their children have these two lines from a popular children's show tattooed in their brain: "Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?" What's the answer? Veer left, but occasionally shift right. "Sesame Street" has recently been a big trending topic, courtesy of syndicated columnist Ben Shapiro. His new book, "Primetime Propaganda," has blown the lid off of the Hollywood left's political agenda with our favorite TV shows. Through a series of surprisingly candid interviews, he's proven without a shadow of a doubt that many TV writers, producers and executives were more than eager to force their radical views down our throats.
You might have seen the vicious Mediscare video by now entitled "America the Beautiful." If you haven't, you should. It's from folks who just the other day were chanting the mantra of "civility." It's a taste of what the left will be serving up as 2012 approaches.