- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Ben Stevens
Jones County quarterback Ben Stevens admitted he didn't have much of an idea who Perkins was when he was hired.
"I've heard he used to be a screamer, but I think he's mellowed a little," Stevens said. "He'll get in your face and let you know when you're doing something wrong. But he's got a good balance and obviously a ton of insight into the game. We're fortunate to be able to learn from him. It's hard to believe he's 70 years old."