- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ben Watson
Frank Lampard earned the top spot in the weekly Associated Press global soccer poll for the first time after setting Chelsea's career goals record.
Wigan won the FA Cup for the first time in its 81-year history by beating big-spending Man City 1-0 on Saturday in one of the biggest final upsets the tournament has seen.
The Cleveland Browns hope a head injury sustained by tight end Ben Watson at their first practice is not too serious.
The NFL and the players' union were in a holding pattern Tuesday, the day after a federal judge ended a 45-day lockout.
"The boys were fantastic and they deserve it," Watson told the BBC.