- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Ben Watson
Larry Walker was stuck in Williston for 14 days recently due to inclement weather conditions. He was in town because he was driving a truck through with the intent of making his delivery and then going on his way.
Frank Lampard earned the top spot in the weekly Associated Press global soccer poll for the first time after setting Chelsea's career goals record.
The Cleveland Browns hope a head injury sustained by tight end Ben Watson at their first practice is not too serious.
Watson, the younger brother of New Orleans Saints tight end Ben Watson, said his first symptoms appeared after his freshman season in 2009 when he felt lightheaded and his heartbeat sped up during a workout.