- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Ben Wetzler
Ben Wetzler allowed one run and struck out 10 in a four-hitter as top national seed Oregon State stayed alive in the NCAA Corvallis regional with a 6-1 victory over UNLV on Sunday.
Oregon State coach Pat Casey suspended ace Ben Wetzler five games and ordered him to perform community service for a window-breaking incident in Corvallis, Oregon, last weekend.
Oregon State ace Ben Wetzler faces two misdemeanor charges for breaking the window of a Corvallis home, apparently thinking it was his own residence.
Oregon State starting pitcher Ben Wetzler must sit out the team's first 11 games under a penalty imposed by the NCAA.
"It's do or die at this point and we have to show up again," Wetzler said.
"It was a lift," Wetzler said of the Beavers' big inning. " Whatever was over us is gone. It's gone, its lifted and the guys are swinging well."