- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Ben Wetzler
South Carolina coach Chad Holbrook is taking his team's first 10-0 start since 2005 in stride.
Oregon State starting pitcher Ben Wetzler must sit out the team's first 11 games under a penalty imposed by the NCAA.
Oregon State coach Pat Casey is unimpressed with the Beavers' preseason ranking.
Just one first-round selection failed to sign under the second year of baseball's new draft restrictions, with Toronto unable to reach an agreement with No. 10 pick Phil Bickford.