- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Benjamin Carson Items
Dr. Benjamin Carson fought back against his critics on Fox News' "America Live" Tuesday, saying that he's no "Uncle Tom."
The editorial "A doctor's health care prescription" (Feb. 25) praises Dr. Benjamin Carson for his speech at the National Prayer Breakfast because he "challenged political correctness, demanded a better educational system, urged enactment of a flat tax and made a case for health savings accounts ... which would replace Obamacare."
Recently, a world-renowned neurosurgeon was a guest speaker at the National Prayer Breakfast. Dr. Benjamin Carson's address of just 27 minutes was filled with more inspiration, love of country and uplifting words than we have heard from President Obama in the past four years ("Conservative Dr. Ben Carson speech upstages Obama at prayer breakfast," Web, Feb. 8).
Move over President Obama. Conservatives are not talking so much about the president's address at Thursday's National Prayer Breakfast, but rather remarks from Dr. Benjamin Carson, a black pediatric neurosurgeon with Johns Hopkins Hospital who took over the stage for 25 riveting minutes.