- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Benjamin Carson Items
Dr. Benjamin Carson fought back against his critics on Fox News' "America Live" Tuesday, saying that he's no "Uncle Tom."
The editorial "A doctor's health care prescription" (Feb. 25) praises Dr. Benjamin Carson for his speech at the National Prayer Breakfast because he "challenged political correctness, demanded a better educational system, urged enactment of a flat tax and made a case for health savings accounts ... which would replace Obamacare."
Move over President Obama. Conservatives are not talking so much about the president's address at Thursday's National Prayer Breakfast, but rather remarks from Dr. Benjamin Carson, a black pediatric neurosurgeon with Johns Hopkins Hospital who took over the stage for 25 riveting minutes.