- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
Latest Benjamin Johnson Items
Ohio's effort to find jobs for welfare recipients has fallen short, according to new report.
The number of replacement food stamp cards issued by the state of Ohio is down - meaning fewer were lost, stolen and used fraudulently.
The marriage of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries, which began with a storybook wedding, ended Friday in a grim courtroom with a judge approving a divorce settlement after a protracted legal battle between the former couple.