- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Benjamin S. Carson
Among the people who "do more before breakfast than most others do all day," Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, head of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins is atop the list. What he does really is brain surgery, and not just brain surgery, but brain surgery on infants, the most delicate of patients.
"That's what you can find on a third-grade playground," Mr. Carson said on Fox News in response to Toure's brickbats, as reported by our colleague Jessica Chasmar. "This is something that we need to move beyond in this country, and let's have a real discussion about the real facts. If somebody disagrees, let's talk about why they disagree, let's talk about the pros and cons, let's see if we can find some accommodation."
He told Henry Payne of the Detroit News, "Nobody stopped me from going into Wayne State University's library and taking advantage of all kinds of programs.