- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Bennett Salvatore
NBA referee Bennett Salvatore acknowledged Sunday that he blew a call in the closing minutes of Atlanta's 100-88 victory over the Chicago Bulls, which evened the Eastern Conference semifinal at two games apiece.
Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard is poised to serve another one-game suspension after picking up his NBA-high 18th technical foul of the season.
Salvatore said he was "positive" there was no foul on Rose when he blew his whistle.
"That's basketball," he said.