- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Bennie Fowler
"The F-150 is a symbol of how Ford is reinventing its lineup to lead the industry in fuel economy and quality," says Bennie Fowler, Ford Group Vice President, Global Quality and New Model Launch. "We have demonstrated with our EcoBoost engines that we can deliver new technology with great fuel economy improvements and leading quality."
Bennie Fowler, Ford's group vice president for quality, said the company is taking the customer feedback seriously and is working to continuously improve vehicles.