- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
Topic - Benny Feilhaber
Dom Dovale scored in stoppage time to help Sporting Kansas City rally for a 3-2 win over the Colorado Rapids on Saturday.
U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann changed all 11 starters from November's 2-2 tie at Russia and is likely to change the entire lineup against for the Feb. 6 qualifier against Honduras at San Pedro Sula.
"Frustrated that we didn't get the win," Feilhaber said. "Now it's back to work, and we don't know who's going to get called in for the Honduras game. But that's an exceptionally important game for us."
"They made it tough for us," Feilhaber said. "They put essentially 10 guys behind the ball. Watching the first half, that's what it seemed like."