- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - bermuda
Three people and a dog were rescued Friday from a life raft in the Atlantic Ocean about 900 miles northeast of Bermuda after their sailboat sank in a storm, according to the U.S. Coast Guard.
Trailing by four shots with 10 holes to play, Scott pulled ahead of his good friend Justin Rose for the first time with a 6-iron that settled inches from the cup on the par-5 17th for a tap-in eagle. Rose pulled his approach and had to settle for par.
Bloggers are taking New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg to task, accusing him of hypocrisy for pushing strict gun control onto Americans but simultaneously seeking gun-carry exemptions for his security detail when he travels to Bermuda, where firearms are largely prohibited.
While Google makes billions of dollars per year in profits, the company — for a few days anyway — found itself among a list of local scofflaws hit with tax liens filed by the D.C. government.
The four-star general who headed U.S. Africa Command used military vehicles to shuttle his wife shopping and to spas, and billed the government for a refueling stop overnight in Bermuda, where the couple stayed in a $750 suite, a Defense Department investigation has found.
For nearly 15 years, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's financial portfolio has included an offshore company that remained invisible to voters as his political star rose.
Fred Couples is a couple of decades older since finishing second in the last major tournament at Shoal Creek, and he has the aching back to prove it.
In some of Britain's Caribbean territories and former colonies, judges wear thick wigs of white curls in the tropical heat, sports fans follow cricket religiously, and Queen Elizabeth II is the titular head of state. That doesn't mean people here will be breaking out the tea and crumpets to watch this week's royal wedding.
Hurricane Igor swept past Bermuda, lashing at the Atlantic island with high winds and furious waves as power failed in many areas, plunging people hunkered down at home into darkness.
Big waves pounded Bermuda's beaches Sunday as islanders rushed to board up windows, fill sandbags, and stock up on water, food and other supplies before Hurricane Igor's expected arrival.