- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
Latest Bernard Friedman Items
DETROIT | Stunning the courtroom, a federal judge said Wednesday he'll hold a February trial before deciding whether to overturn Michigan's definition of marriage as the union of a man and a woman.
A federal judge has declined to issue a ruling on Michigan's same-sex marriage ban, opting instead to wait on the U.S. Supreme Court's decision on separate gay marriage cases it's due to hear.