- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Bernard Muir
"I applaud his decision to be true to his identity and, from his own words, start this conversation in major professional sports," said Bernard Muir, the athletic director at Stanford, where Collins played his college ball. "On behalf of a diverse athletic community I hope that we progress to the point in society where truthful moments like these are no longer newsworthy."
Last spring, athletic director Bernard Muir said Stanford needed to reach the NCAAs to show progress or Dawkins' future could be in jeopardy.