- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Bernard Tomic Items
Bernard Tomic lost the shortest completed ATP match on record Thursday, lasting only 28 minutes at the Sony Open in his first tournament since undergoing surgery on both hips.
Roger Federer, Andy Murray and defending champion Victoria Azarenka moved on earlier Tuesday amid Melbourne temperatures that topped 42 Celsius (108 Fahrenheit).
After a day of searingly-hot temperatures which raised complaints from players, top-seeded Rafael Nadal advanced to the second round of the Australian Open in relatively mild conditions.
SYDNEY (AP) — Bulgarian qualifier Tsvetana Pironkova beat fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany 6-4, 6-4 on Friday to win her first WTA title at the Sydney International.
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — As three-time defending champion Novak Djokovic held the Australian Open trophy in a photo shoot before Friday's draw, he joked that having his fingerprints on it may in some way help him win the title for a fourth consecutive year.
French Open organizers will not let Bernard Tomic's father into Roland Garros, even as a paying spectator. Security officials have been told to bar John Tomic from the complex if he tries to enter with a ticket.
Andy Roddick's tennis career will close at the U.S. Open, the site of his biggest triumph.
Andy Roddick is not ready for retirement just yet.
Andy Roddick is ready to walk away from tennis whenever his U.S. Open ends.