- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Topic - Bernd Wiesberger
Bernd Wiesberger aims to become the first Austrian golfer to qualify for the U.S. Open when he starts his title defense at the Lyoness Open on Thursday.
The road to the Masters starts in Marana. At least for some European Tour members.
Snedeker said his ribs were sore after a bogey-free 68 at Spyglass Hill in the second round last week, though he said the next day after a 68 at Pebble Beach that "I've got some sore stuff in my body, but that just happens."
"Five out of six weeks, you're going to be sore, so looking forward to next week off," he said Saturday.